Voucher is valid from 29 August to 30 September 2014.
- The price excluded shutle bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi (US$25/person/ 2 ways)
- The price applied for 2 pax/cabin (01 superior double or twin cabin). The deluxe or suite cabin is avaiable on request and the extra cost should be paid for the upgrade
- The single cabin shoud be plused $119
- Please check the availability by sending email to email@example.com
- 10% of the full amount is charged to your purchase (by Cash or via online payment with Paypal, Visa or Master Cards). The balance will be paid by to us (at our office or at your hotel) upon tour departure
- You can buy as many Vouchers as gifts as you like
- If you are vegetarian or do not eat seafood, we can cater for you upon your pre-specification of needs. If you have very specific dietary restrictions, you may need to provide your own food. Please inform this to our Tour Guide
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 AM~8:00AM. If you are not present at that time, we will regard it as non-attendance. You will not be able to join the tour, and will NOT be refunded
The price included:
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- One night at Meracus 2 hotel or Oriental Central Hotel or private car for airport pick up (2 ways)
Indochina Sails boarding time is at 12:15 pm. Upon boarding guests are greeted with a welcome drink and gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing followed by itinerary details.
After the briefing and check in we have a bit of free time till lunch is served at 1:00pm. Lunch is a multi-course Vietnamese and Western set menu. Any and all dietary needs will be catered to.
Suite cabin with balcony
Double superior cabin
During lunch we cruise through the Bai Tu Long Bay, cruising through the most beautiful and quiet area in Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay to visit Cua Van Fishing Village. Cua Van Floating Fishing Village (the largest fishing village on the Bay). At the village, which has a population of about 600 residents living in about 150 floating houses, guests can choose between kayaking through the village or visiting on small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by the villagers.
Back on board after visiting the village there will be free time of about one and a half hours before the Cooking Class on board will be held by our Chef and all the passengers could attend to this. During that time the chef will conduct a Cooking Class showing the guests how make some Vietnamese food which is traditional food in Vietnam and guests will taste the food after the class. In addition we will have the first of our double happy hours from 6:00 till 7:00 during which time one free drink will be received for each one ordered. The dinner is served at 7:30pm.
Dinner is a sumptuous buffet featuring an array of salads, seafood, meat dishes, seasonal fresh fruits and deserts.
After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck and enjoy the second happy hour from 9:00 till 10:00. Board games and playing cards are available and massage services as well (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing from the boat with help from the crew.
The next morning coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are on offer from 6:45. Tai Chi lessons are led by our tai chi master at 7:00 before we leave the boat at 7:45 for a walking tour of Titov Beach Island. About one hour is spent on the island allowing time for a climb up the steps to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up). After the climb there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
Back on board it’s time for final packing and freshening up before enjoying a full breakfast buffet, including traditional Vietnamese Noodles (Pho). After breakfast guests may relax in the dining room and lounge or on the deck enjoying the last Bay views before disembarkation at 11:00am. Arrive Hanoi around 3:30 PM