Voucher is valid from 1 May to 30 September 2014.
- The price excluded shutle bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi (US$25/person/ 2 ways)
- The price applied for 2 pax/cabin (01 superior double or twin cabin). The deluxe or suite cabin is avaiable on request and the extra cost should be paid for the upgrade
- The single cabin shoud be plused $119
- Please check the availability by sending email to email@example.com
- 10% of the full amount is charged to your purchase (by Cash or via online payment with Paypal, Visa or Master Cards). The balance will be paid by to us (at our office or at your hotel) upon tour departure
- You can buy as many Vouchers as gifts as you like
- If you are vegetarian or do not eat seafood, we can cater for you upon your pre-specification of needs. If you have very specific dietary restrictions, you may need to provide your own food. Please inform this to our Tour Guide
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 AM~8:00AM. If you are not present at that time, we will regard it as non-attendance. You will not be able to join the tour, and will NOT be refunded
The price included:
7:30~8:00: Our van pick you up from your hotel
11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12.15 Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
12.30 Check in and begin cruising to Halong Bay.
Double suite with balcony
Twin deluxe cabin
Double superior cabin
13.00 Lunch is served - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.45 Transfer to Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied.
15:45 Return to the boat and sail for about one hour to our second stop – Cua Van Floating Fishing Village, the largest fishing village in Halong Bay.
17.00 Arrive at the fishing village. There are two options for visiting the village, by kayak or by sampan. For those who do not wish to kayak we will travel by tender and then transfer to small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by villagers. For those who wish to go by kayak the kayaking option is $10.00 per person (unless pre-booked). Kayakers will depart from the boat in two-seater, self-rowed kayaks and kayak to and through the village and back to the boat. A kayaking tour guide will lead the way.
18.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, to anchor for overnight.
18.00 – 19.00 First of two Happy Hours! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
19.30 Dinner is served.
20.45 Evening activities include: Happy Hour!, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 22.00 Second Happy Hour! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
06.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
07.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
07.45 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 150 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 150 steps and return to the boat.
09.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
09.30 Enjoy Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Please note that times are approximate and may vary.
Itinerary may change when necessary.