Voucher is valid from 28 January until 30 Sepetember 2015
- The price excluded transportation Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi (US$10/person/2 ways)
- The price applied for 2 pax/ cabin.
- Reservation should be made 5 days in advance
- 10% of the full amount is charged to your purchase (by Cash or via online payment with Paypal, Visa or Master Cards). The balance will be paid by to us (at our office or at your hotel) upon tour departure
The tour excluded: Other drinks, gratuities, personal expenses, insurance
- You can buy as many Vouchers as gifts as you like
- If you are vegetarian or do not eat seafood, we can cater for you upon your pre-specification of needs. If you have very specific dietary restrictions, you may need to provide your own food. Please inform this to our Tour Guide
We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 AM~8:30 AM. If you are not present at that time, we will regard it as non-attendance. You will not be able to join the tour, and will NOT be refunded
The price included:
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Insurance on board
FREE a private car for airport transfer from/ to your hotel in Hanoi
OR a private car for airport transfer from/ to hotel in Hanoi (02 ways) for FREE
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – a luxury cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set. Those who like some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Delicious local food
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck.
07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
Head back to the Harbor
Have lunch at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30